In todays age of technology one never knows when their digital device may fail. Regardless if you’ve got a tablet or smartphone, there’s still the potential for losing important data. From something as simple as accidental deletion or an issue with your memory card. However, there is an Android recovery tool that’ll retrieve any files which have been lost. Depending on what method you choose to take, it’s not guaranteed that they’ll all be found. Do not panic though, because we are going to introduce you to various Android recovery software that’ll help. Which works with most Mac’s and personal computers as well. The decision about which program to choose is ultimately up to you.
The Top Five Recovery Tools
- Aiseesoft FoneLab Android – Compatible with Mac and PCs
- Android Data Recovery Pro – Compatible with Mac and PCs
- Dr.Fone Android – Compatible with Mac and PCs
- MobiSaver for Android – Compatible only with PCs
- Remo Recover for Android – Compatible only with PCs
Those Who’d Benefit From Android Recovery Software
There are several reasons that you should get a file recovery system. Such as, when valuable files, photographs, messages or videos have been lost from a tablet or phone. Especially if you don’t have anything to back them up. In this case, you are better off trying an information recovery program.
Here is a check list for potential Android data loss situations:
- You get locked out of your Android Device.
- A device that has internal damage due to the MicroSD card which is attached.
- You are unable to root your Android device.
- The accidental deletion of files, pictures, e-mails and other important information.
- The loss of files and data due while you upgraded or reset, your operating system.
- You had information that went missing preceding ROM flashing.
- As well as a variety of other reasons.
Helpful Tips on Finding an Android Data Recovery Software
There’s numerous Android recovery tools that are available, and it takes someone who is tech savvy to completely understand what to look for. Here’s the various factors we use to choose which ones would work best.
- Security – The most important thing we look for is safety, for instance, if the program is free of any viruses or malware, and will not damage any of your Android files. This is so it will only carry out read-only procedures which occur during the scanning process. This a common procedure performed by all data recovery software.
- Recovery Options – If the information you’ve saved went to an external memory card (such as MicroSD) or it was stored in your devise’s internal memory, most recovery software is able to handle both of these options. As a matter of fact, we’ve had the ability to sort through most programs, retrieving only those which recover data from a card or removable disk.
- Supported File Types – An ideal data recovery tool has to be able to handle a variety of files, like messages, contacts, photographs, audio, videos, call history, documents, or information from third party applications, such as (WhatsApp).
- Compatibility – It is important that you make sure the Android recovery software you’ve chosen with your particular device. For instance, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, HTC, and various other Android devices. It should also be compatible with your computer’s operating system as well. Such as, Windows and Mac OS X, which is required while you are running the program.
- Technical/Support – If you should have any technical questions or concerns while installing the software, you ought to have the ability to search on their website and see what the options are. Or there should be some type of contact information where you can receive support from, such as live chat, a phone number, or e-mail address.
The Five Best Android Recovery Software of 2017
We’ve chosen five of the most reliable choices according to the information listed above. Before proceeding, you will want to make sure that it’s compatible with PC/Mac.
1. Aiseesoft FoneLab Android – Voted as being the best free Android data recovery software that’s available today, Aiseesoft allows you to retrieve important files, precious photos and other important information. Talk about quick and efficient, you’ll get back lost your lost data in no time.
2. Android Data Recovery Pro – Equipped with two kinds of recovery modes, quick recovery and deep recovery, giving it the ability to recover 8 styles of file formats from the entire line of Android devices. Just as it’s name suggests, the deep recovery process retrieves every thing that’s of the utmost importance to you.
3. Dr.Fone Android – Rated as the greatest recovery software in which to have, Dr.Fone is compatible with over six-thousand Android devices and eight various types of files. It’s incredibly easy to use, as a matter of fact, even those with limited computer knowledge can figure it out.
4. MobiSaver for Android – Another Android recovery software which scans your device with lightning fast speed, efficiently retrieving your personal data. Speaking of fast service, it does such a quick job of recovering information, it’ll make your head spin.
5. Remo Recover for Android – Designed specifically for retrieving information from Android devices, Remo has the capability to recover data from both the internal and external memory of your phone. Giving you back all that was lost in record time.
Other similar self-helping data recovery tips, visit here.